Founded in 1960, Vastex manufactures the world’s leading manual screen printing presses, infrared conveyor dryers, flash cure units, screen drying cabinets, screen exposing units from its recently completed manufacturing facility and world headquarters in Bethlehem, PA, USA.
Vastex E-2000 5236 Exposure Unit exposes 25 X 36 in. (63 x 91 cm) max screen O.D.
Vastex E-2000 5236 Exposure Unit Features
- Exposes screens as fast as metal halide
- Produces very fine detail and halftones at 85 lpi
- Operates at 20% of the power required for metal halide
- New LCD touch screen controls provide accurate, user-friendly interaction and 10 presets
- Powerful Vacuum hold down for excellent screen-to-film contact
- Slim design allows mounting on drying cabinet
- Expose ANY emulsion
- Holds up to plastisol, water-based and solvent-based inks.