New Zealand Shipping Information (Business days / hours apply, Monday-Friday)
- Shipping per order (Standard Shipping): $5.00 Auckland wide
- Outside of Auckland, freight charges are region and product dependent.
- Orders are dispatched within 24 hours from point of order. (Supply issues / delays are rare and if applicable, you will be notified within 24 business hours)
- NZ Delivery Estimate from dispatch, (Monday- Friday): North Island 1-2, South Island 2-3
- Outside of business hours during public holidays and weekends nothing will be shipped, as courier companies do not operate.
- All orders paid by bank deposit will be processed and shipped the day funds clear in our bank accounts. This usually takes up to two working days.
- Pick ups welcome between business hours (Mon-Fri 8:30am-5pm). Payments are welcome to be made in store.
- Rural Delivery / Bulky / Heavy / Dangerous Goods orders may take up to 1-2 days longer.
- Online tracking details will come to you by email once the order is collected & scanned by the courier.
- All orders are sent out with insurance and online Track & Trace and must be signed for on arrival.
- Goods will be shipped once payment has been validated and the order is accepted and invoiced by the CCG Crew.
- Providing a business address is often quicker and more convenient.
- Urgent couriers can be arranged at an extra charge. You are also welcome to call to order and to discuss delivery options such as Saturday delivery and urgent orders.
- DAMAGE IN TRANSIT: Freighted/couriered items must be thoroughly checked inside before signing for your delivery. Ensure all products are in good condition. As per strict courier company conditions, damaged items must be reported by the receiver within 24 hours of delivery to qualify for an insurance claim/replacement on the items.
- COURIER COMPANIES
We use Post Haste for the majority of our shipping. You can track your order at the following sites.
Toll is used for shipping of large items, eg: Screen printing presses, Clay and Raw Materials.
Auckland Central Urgent Today & Tonight Service
This service is available in the Auckland Central area Monday to Friday. Find out if your address is in the Auckland Central Area.
Click here >> http://www.urgenttonight.co.nz/Area.aspx
International / Overseas Shipping
- We ship internationally/overseas. Please contact us for a price and options on our contact page.
Custom fees and taxes on orders may be charged by the destination country. These charges must be paid for by the person receiving the parcel. If delivery is refused, all costs incurred for the return of goods will be charged to the customer. CCG has no control over customs policies and charges, which can vary from country to country.
For further information, we recommend you contact your local customs office. To check import duties and taxes for your country you can also visit the Duty Calculator website.