The DIY Print Shop™ T-Shirt Screen Printing Kit will bring all your T-Shirt ideas to life and can turn fun into profit. Whether you're a beginning screen printer, starting a small business, or simply screen printing for fun, the DIY Print Shop™ T-Shirt Kit is Made To Make It happen.
The user-friendly DIY Print Shop™ T-Shirt Kit is equipped with all of the essential ultra-premium tools needed to make high-quality screen prints. The T-Shirt Kit includes: a rock-solid screen printing press, engineered to handle loads of T-Shirts; an instructional manual, designed to teach you how to print like a pro; plastisol and water-based ink, formulated to create crisp screen prints; eco-friendly cleaners, developed to make clean-up easy and safe; and a perfectly sized squeegee, to push ink smoothly across the durable pre-stretched screen. In addition, our knowledgeable support team is always standing by to answer any questions you may have.
Your DIY T-Shirt Kit contains:
- Quality made in USA DIY Starter Press with 14x14 in. platen for DIY screen printing your t-shirts.
- Wood Screen 16x20 in. 156 Mesh for printing your image.
- 10 in. 70 durometer squeegee.
- 11 in. Scoop Coater.
- Roll of 2 in. x 15 yd. screen tape for taping your screen.
- CCI WBP Emulsion pint for screen creation.
- Pint Lava Classic Meteor White Plastisol ink for printing on shirts.
- Pint Pitch Black water-based ink for printing on shirts.
- 8 oz. Sgreen Degreaser for cleaning screens.
- 8 oz. Sgreen Emulsion Stripper.
- 8 oz. Sgreen Supreme Wash
- 2 oz. Pallet adhesive for tacking your shirt in place.
- One Red scrub pad for cleaning your screens.
- Four pairs of disposable latex gloves for print clean up.
- A pack of 10 Ultimate clean-up cards.
- Two sheets of 16 x 24 in. parchment paper for curing shirts with an iron.
- A 10 pack of Rite Film WP film.
- 1 Allmade Aluminium Grey Large Triblend Tee
- DIY Print Shop Signature Blue Press
Features & Benefits:
- Solid steel and aluminium construction.
- Strong gas shock for stable and steady screen action.
- Blue powder coat finish.
- Adjustable screen tilt and off contact control.
- Made in the USA.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
The DIY T-Shirt Kit includes all environmentally safe products that can be used in your home or business environment. The training manual will walk you through how to use these products in your home or business.
The ink that comes with the DIY T-Shirt Kit is a water-based ink. With water-based ink, you can print on uncoated wood and paper. You can also print on textiles like cotton, 50/50 and canvas with this ink.
Note: this kit does not come with a the UV Bulb or Lightsafe Bulb