Founded in 1960, Vastex manufactures the world’s leading manual screen printing presses, infrared conveyor dryers, flash cure units, screen drying cabinets, screen exposing units from its recently completed manufacturing facility and world headquarters in Bethlehem, PA, USA
Vastex EconoRed-III-30 Infrared Conveyor Dryer - 30" Belt width and three 24 in. (61 cm) wide heaters (total 10,800 watts) cures up to 475 plastisol-printed garments/h, or 100 garments/h screen-printed with water-based ink or discharge.
Vastex EconoRed-III-30 Infrared Conveyor Dryer - 30" Belt Features
- Advanced Top-mounted, Focused Exhaust Air System evacuates fumes and moisture quickly
- 20% quieter than earlier models
- Temperature controller accurate to +/-1°F (+/-0.5°C)
- Digital PID with fuzzy logic. Industry's most advanced
- Infrared Focusing System allows 2 - 7 in. (5 - 17.7 cm) belt-to-heater height adjustment to accommodate hats or bulky garments, and can be customized to provide additional heater clearance
- Engineered to be shorter and slimmer with high heat and production
- Digital belt speed display for more accurate control
- Powerful Focused exhaust system removes moisture and fumes fast
- Filtered air intake provides clean curing air to preserve images from contamination
- Heavy duty "X-Series" Conveyor Belt Tracking System
- 30" (76 cm) Belt Width (Maximum garment width)
- 24" (61 cm) Heater width
- 18 in. (46 cm) (Heater width minus 6 in. [15 cm]) Maiximum image width
- Add heat chambers and belt extensions
- Heating chambers @ 36 in. (91 cm) long
- Belt extensions, front or rear @ 18 in. (46 cm) long
- Control box on left side (right side standard)
- 3 Phase and 208, 380, 480 voltages
- Exhaust hood for extra fume extraction
- Hat support rail
- Locking casters for mobility
- Reversing belt/HD Drive
- Additional heater clearance
Capacity of EconoRed-III models can be doubled, tripled or quadrupled by adding one, two or three modular heating chambers and conveyor belt extensions — as new or when needs grow.
A top-mounted ventilation system filters exhaust air, cools the enclosure's outer skin, and evacuates moisture and fumes from the heating chamber. It also makes ER-III dryers over 20 percent quieter and 5 in. (13 cm) narrower, and allows the control box to be positioned the right side (standard) or left side of the enclosure to suit shop layouts.
All heaters feature closely spaced coils that provide high-density, medium-wavelength infrared heat for maximum cure speed without cold spots or under-curing, and come with a 15-year warranty.
The Vastex Infrared Focusing System allows heater adjustment to any height from 2 to 7 in. (5.1 to 17.8 cm) above the belt, allowing the operator to compensate for bulky garments or hats.
All models include a digital belt speed display and a belt tracking system for increased belt life. The digital PID temperature controller is accurate to +/- 1°F (+/-0.5°C), allowing the operator to fine-tune or accurately repeat drying results at any future time.
Screen Printing Dryer