CCG's Premium Platen Tape self-adhesive platen tape for use on print surfaces of textile screen print equipment. Extends pallet life eliminates the need for cleaning solvents and reduces downtime for platen clean-up.
If you're using a platen tape on your press, simply pull off the tape after a job and your pallet is clean. Yes, it's that easy. CCG's Premium Platen Tape is thicker, sticks longer, and breaks down less than our Standard Platen Tape.
A preferred tape for the ROQ Honeycomb Aluminium Platens and other Aluminium Platens, Premium Platen Tape also works on manual and other automatic platens. Adheres to either steel, aluminium or wood pallets.
CCG's Standard Platen Tape is more cost effective option. Limitations include less adhesion which can be problematic when using honeycomb or direct to metal application.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 460mm x 91m
- Highly flash cure resistant
- Designed to withstand high temperatures
- Peels off quickly and easily with little or no shredding
- Unrolls and adheres quickly with little effort
- Designed for screen printing
- Simple clean up
- Can be used with flash cure units