Founded in 1960, Vastex manufactures the world’s leading manual screen printing presses, infrared conveyor dryers, flash cure units, screen drying cabinets, screen exposing units from its recently completed manufacturing facility and world headquarters in Bethlehem, PA, USA
The Vastex AirFlash Cure Unit Std Stand High Output 18"SQ (46cm sq) combines infrared heating with forced air to heat the ink while cooling the garment. This prevents the high heat needed to melt plastisol inks from melting, shrinking or burning nylon, polyester, Dazzle cloth, Spandex and other heat-sensitive fabrics. Adjustable forced air system protects delicate textiles during infrared flash-curing of plastisol inks, speeds the evaporative drying of water based inks, and cools the enclosure for operator safety.
Vastex AirFlash Cure Unit Std Stand High Output 18"SQ (46cm sq) Features
- 15-Year Heater Warranty
- Powerful 3500 watt with 140 CFM blower
- Select air only, full heat and air, or modulate air velocity and heat high-low. Works great with plastisol, water base, discharge and delicate garments and more
- Depth-adjustable heater shields on three sides of the enclosure maintain edge-to-edge temperature uniformity of the heated area
- Large filtered air intake delivers clean air to heater and your garments
- Adjustable Heat, air velocity, heat shield, head height and level
- Diagnostic pilot lights, heavy duty side handles and locking casters
- Durable Anti-rust treatment on powder coated all steel construction
- Outer skin and side handles are cooled for operator safety by an adjustable air diverter system instead of a conventional fan speed control
Optional Automatic unit available here
With water-based inks that require moisture removal for drying, the flow of forced air across the infrared-heated ink accelerates evaporation, significantly reducing the time and energy needed to flash-dry each garment.
Interest Free and Long Term Finance available for this product. Click here for approval or click here for more information