Founded in 1960, Vastex manufactures the world’s leading manual screen printing presses, infrared conveyor dryers, flash cure units, screen drying cabinets, screen exposing units from its recently completed manufacturing facility and world headquarters in Bethlehem, PA, USA
The Vastex LittleRed X2 Infrared Conveyor Dryer - 54" Belt width is equipped with two 48 in. (122 cm) wide 2x 5,200 watt infrared heaters to cure up to 520 plastisol-printed images or dry 180 discharge or water-based printed images per hour.
Vastex LittleRed X2 Infrared Conveyor Dryer - 54" Belt Features
- Powerful 2x 5,200 watt heaters (total 10,400 watts)
- Closely spaced coils provide high-density, medium-wavelength infrared heat for maximum cure speed without cold spots or under-curing
- Industry-leading 15-year heater warranty
- Powered exhaust system cools the outer cabinet while evacuating moisture and fumes
- Digital PID Temperature controller is accurate to +/-1°F
- Low friction belt aligner and DC belt speed control with digital display
- Heavy dury "X-Series" Conveyor Belt Tracking System with Teflon coated fiberglass belt
- 2 - 7 in. (5 - 18 cm) belt-to-heater clearance, adjustable separately on each side for each heater
- Add 18 in. (46 cm) and 36 in. (92 cm) chambers and/or 18in. (46 cm) belt extensions
- Additional heating chambers and conveyor belt extensions
- Locking casters for mobility
All Little Red series dryers have a tilting heater design. Works great for curing hats.
Capacity of all Little Red series dryers can be expanded as needs grow by adding modular heating chamber(s) and longer conveyor belts.
Interest Free and Long Term Finance available for this product. Click here for approval or click here for more information
Screen Printing Dryer