Founded in 1960, Vastex manufactures the world’s leading manual screen printing presses, infrared conveyor dryers, flash cure units, screen drying cabinets, screen exposing units from its recently completed manufacturing facility and world headquarters in Bethlehem, PA, USA
The Vastex LittleRed X3D Infrared DTG Capable Conveyor Dryer - 30" Belt width cures direct-to-garment (DTG) printed textiles as well as plastisol, water-based and discharge-printed garments at higher rates than possible with conventional dryer designs. It features a high-powered pre-heating zone that rockets ink temperatures past 300°F (149°C) within the first several inches of conveyor travel, maximizing the distance and dwell time for optimum curing of any ink, allowing increased conveyor belt speeds and dryer output.
The Vastex LittleRed X3D Infrared DTG Capable Conveyor Dryer - 30" Belt width is equipped with a 30 in. (76.2 cm) wide conveyor belt and three 24 in. (61 cm) wide infrared heaters (8900W @ 240V total wattage) and can cure 360+ plastisol-printed garments/h, 185+ water-based or discharge-printed garments/h, and up to 51+ garments/h inkjet printed with digital white ink at 3 minutes dwell time.
Vastex LittleRed X3D Infrared DTG Capable Conveyor Dryer - 30" Belt Features
- Powerful infrared heaters (8900W @ 240V total wattage)
- Closely aligned heaters with no gaps between to maintain a constant curing temperature while the garments travel the length of the conveyor
- Industry-leading 15-year heater warranty
- Powered exhaust system cools the outer cabinet while evacuating moisture and fumes
- Digital PID Temperature controller is accurate to +/-1°F
- Consistent DC belt speed control with digital display
- Heavy duty "X-Series" Conveyor Belt Tracking System with Teflon coated fiberglass belt
- Adjustable 2-7 in. (5-18 cm) belt-to-heater clearance, adjustable separately on each side for each heater
- Add 18 in. (46 cm) and 36 in. (92 cm) chambers and/or 18in. (46 cm) belt extensions
- Additional heating chambers and conveyor belt extensions
- Locking casters for mobility
- Heavy duty belt motor (recommend for longer conveyor belts), standard on X3-54 models
- Creeper gear
Capacity of both models can be expanded as needs grow by adding modular heating chamber(s) and longer conveyor belts.
With a second X3 chamber, the LR-X3D-30-2 and LR-X3D-54-2 can handle higher production including longer times necessary for Kornit printers.
Interest Free and Long Term Finance available for this product. Click here for approval or click here for more information
Screen Printing Dryer