Founded in 1960, Vastex manufactures the world’s leading manual screen printing presses, infrared conveyor dryers, flash cure units, screen drying cabinets, screen exposing units from its recently completed manufacturing facility and world headquarters in Bethlehem, PA, USA
The Vastex LittleRed X2D Infrared DTG Capable Conveyor Dryer - 30" Belt width is the most compact and affordable DTG-capable dryer fom Vastex. Radically new heat mapping speeds the curing of ink jet, water-based and discharge inks, as well as DTG-digital inks, making the X2D an unbeatable value for smaller shops.
The Vastex LittleRed X2D Infrared DTG Capable Conveyor Dryer - 30" Belt comes with a high powered pre-heating zone that surges ink temperatures to over 300°F (149°C) within the first several inches of conveyor travel inside the 27 in. (69 cm) heating chamber. Two closely spaced, height adjustable infrared heaters and dual zone heat controls maintain consistent temperatures needed for DTG and all other inks. Rapid preheating maximizes the dwell time for each kind of ink, allowing increased conveyor belt speeds and dryer output.
Vastex LittleRed X2D Infrared DTG Capable Conveyor Dryer - 30" Belt Features
- Powerful 2x 3,100 watt heaters (total 6,200 watts)
- 240+ garments/hr for plastisol inks, 90+ garments/hr for water-based or discharge inks, 26+ garments/hr for DTG digital white ink @ 3.5 minutes
- Closely spaced coils provide high-density, medium-wavelength infrared heat for maximum cure speed without cold spots or under-curing
- Industry-leading 15-year heater warranty
- Powered exhaust system cools the outer cabinet while evacuating moisture and fumes
- Digital PID Temperature controller is accurate to +/-1°F
- Low friction belt aligner and DC belt speed control with digital display
- Heavy dury "X-Series" Conveyor Belt Tracking System with Teflon coated fiberglass belt
- 2 - 7 in. (5 - 18 cm) belt-to-heater clearance, adjustable separately on each side for each heater
- Add 18 in. (46 cm) and 36 in. (92 cm) chambers and/or 18in. (46 cm) belt extensions
- Additional heating chambers and conveyor belt extensions
- Locking casters for mobility
- Heavy duty belt motor (recommend for longer conveyor belts), standard on X2-54 models
Vastex LittleRed X2D Infrared DTG Capable Conveyor Dryer - 30" Belt has a 30 in. (76 cm) wide belt, two 24 in. (61 cm) wide infrared heaters (6300W @ 240V total wattage), and cures up to 240+ garments per hour with plastisol inks, up to 90+ garments per hour with water-based inks, and up to 26 garments per hour with DTG/digital white ink at 3.5 minutes dwell time.
Both models come with a powered exhaust system as standard to rapidly remove moisture and air contaminates from the heating chamber, as well as to cool the skin and controls.
The conveyor length is 66 in. (168 cm), with a low friction belt aligner and belt speed controls to precisely set dwell times from 35 seconds up to four minutes.
Fully expandable, additional heating chambers and conveyor belt lengths allow for future expansion as business grows.
The heaters of all Vastex dryers carry an industry-leading 15-year warranty, and feature closely spaced coils to provide high-density, medium-wavelength infrared heat for maximum cure speed without cold spots or under curing associated with conventional units.
All Little Red series dryers have a tilting heater design. Works great for curing hats.
Capacity of all Little Red series dryers can be expanded as needs grow by adding modular heating chamber(s) and longer conveyor belts.
Screen Printing Dryer