Founded in 1960, Vastex manufactures the world’s leading manual screen printing presses, infrared conveyor dryers, flash cure units, screen drying cabinets, screen exposing units from its recently completed manufacturing facility and world headquarters in Bethlehem, PA, USA
The Vastex LittleRed X1 Infrared Conveyor Dryer - 30" Belt and Exhaust offers expandability, repeatable results and fast payback never before available to mid-capacity textile printers. Cures up to 130 plastisol-printed images or 45 discharge or water-based printed images per hour.
Vastex LittleRed X1 Infrared Conveyor Dryer - 30" Belt and Exhaust Features
- Powerful 2,600 watt heater
- Closely spaced coils provide high-density, medium-wave length infrared heat for maximum cure speed without cold spots or under-curing
- Industry-leading 15-year heater warranty
- Digital PID Temperature controller is accurate to +/-1°F
- Low friction belt aligner and DC belt speed control with digital display
- Heavy Duty "X-Series" Conveyor Belt Tracking System with Teflon coated fiberglass belt
- Adjustable 2-7 in. (5-18 cm) belt-to-heater clearance, adjustable separately on each side for each heater
- Add 18 in. (46 cm) and 36 in. (92 cm) chambers and/or 18 in. (46 cm) belt extensions
- Powered exhaust system that cools the outer cabinet while evacuating moisture and fumes
- Additional heating chambers and conveyor belt extensions
- Heavy duty belt motor (recommend for longer conveyor belts)
- Locking casters for mobility
Vastex LittleRed X1 Infrared Conveyor Dryer - 30" Belt and Exhaust have a tilting heater design. Works great for curing hats.
Capacity of both models can be expanded as needs grow by adding modular heating chamber(s) and longer conveyor belts.
Screen Printing Dryer