Founded in 1960, Vastex manufactures the world’s leading manual screen printing presses, infrared conveyor dryers, flash cure units, screen drying cabinets, screen exposing units from its recently completed manufacturing facility and world headquarters in Bethlehem, PA, USA
Vastex BigRed 4D V54 Infrared DTG Capable Conveyor Dryer - 54" Belt (3 Phase) is the largest and most powerful dryers engineered specifically for DTG digital inks and/or screen-printed plastisols, water-based inks and discharge, making them ideal for Kornit® and other high-volume DTG shops, as well as automatic screen printing operations requiring high capacities.
Vastex BigRed 4D V54 Infrared DTG Capable Conveyor Dryer - 54" Belt (3 Phase)? Features
- 475 - 950+ plastisol shirts/hr*
- 216 - 432+ water-based or discharge shirts/hr*
- 72 - 144+ DTG shirts/hr* with digital white ink
- Unique cooling bed at exit cools as garments exit the chamber
- Light tower to monitor dryer status, cool-down mode for easier shut-down and fault detection on the exhaust
- The new BigRed 4D models are 20% quieter than earlier models
- Accurate Temperature controller accurate to +/-1°F (+/-0.5°C) Digital PID with fuzzy logic — industry's most advanced
- Adjustable Hand crank raises or lowers all heating chambers simultaneously to within 2" - 7" (5 - 17.7 cm) of the belt for bulky items or hats
- Convenient Digital belt speed voltmeter — a must have
- Make-up Air and Negative Exhaust Air — removes moisture and fumes ultra-fast
- Filtered air intake prevents dust contamination of images. Filtered exhaust prevents garment lint from entering the blower or exhaust stack
- Heavy Duty "X-Series" Conveyor Belt Tracking System
- 54" (137 cm) Belt Width (Maximum garment width)
- 48" (122 cm) Heater Width
- 42 in. (107 cm) (Heater width minus 6 in. [15 cm]) Maximum image Width
- Heating chambers @ 54 in. (137cm) long
- Belt extensions, front or rear @ 18 in. (46 cm) long
- Control box on left side (right side standard)
- 3 Phase and 208, 380, 480 voltages
- Exhaust hood for extra fume extraction
- Hat support rail
- Locking casters for mobility
- Heavy duty motor drive for conveyor belts
- Donut probe
- Additional heater clearance
Capacity of BigRed models can be doubled, tripled or quadrupled by adding one, two or three modular heating chambers and conveyor belt extensions — as new or when needs grow.
All BigRed D Series dryers feature a high-powered pre-heating zone that surges ink temperatures past 300°F (149°C) within the first several inches of conveyor travel, maximizing dwell time at optimum curing temperatures and, in turn, conveyor belt speeds and dryer output.
Air intake fans located below the roof of the enclosure quietly draw 'make-up' air into the chamber's double-walled shell through filtered inlets along opposite exterior sides at rates up to 560 cfm (15.6 m3/min), serving to cool the outer shell for safety, while preheating the incoming air.
An exhaust fan located below the centre of the conveyor belt draws the preheated air downward at rates up to 900 cfm (25.5 m3/min), over the garment and through the belt, removing heat, moisture and contaminants from the chamber.
To accommodate each shop's layout, the 6 inch (152 mm) diameter exhaust fan outlet rotates 360 degrees for connection to ductwork, and the control box can be located on the right (standard) or left side of the chamber.
Exhaust filters located on both sides of the conveyor prevent garment lint from entering the blower or exhaust stack. Cleaning all filters before or after each shift can be accomplished in one minute, safeguarding printed images, the equipment and the shop environment.
Exhaust flow sensors with warning lights alert operators to a clogged exhaust line, clogged filter or blower failure. Other safety features include a light tower to monitor dryer status, and a 'cool down mode' for powering down.
Dual digital PID temperature controls maintain accuracy to +/-1°F (+/-0.5°C).
The heaters of the BigRed 4D dryers carry a 15-year warranty, and feature closely spaced coils that provide high-density, medium-wavelength infrared heat for maximum cure speed without cold spots or under curing associated with conventional units.
Interest Free and Long Term Finance available for this product. Click here for approval or click here for more information