Founded in 1960, Vastex manufactures the world’s leading manual screen printing presses, infrared conveyor dryers, flash cure units, screen drying cabinets, screen exposing units from its recently completed manufacturing facility and world headquarters in Bethlehem, PA, USA
The Vastex LittleRed X1D Infrared DTG Capable Conveyor Dryer - 18" Belt width is the smallest conveyor dryer matched to the output of the most popular DTG printing systems. Its heating chamber has a boost zone to quickly reach cure temperatures for ink jet, water-based and discharge inks.
The dryer can cure up to 27 garments per hour DTG printed with digital white ink, as well as screen printed garments at rates to 81 per hour for water-based or discharge inks.
Vastex LittleRed X1D Infrared DTG Capable Conveyor Dryer - 18" Belt Features
- Powerful 2,600 watt heater
- Closely spaced coils provide high-density, medium-wave length infrared heat for maximum cure speed without cold spots or under-curing
- Industry-leading 15-year heater warranty
- Digital PID Temperature controller is accurate to +/-1°F
- Low friction belt aligner and DC belt speed control with digital display
- Heavy Duty "X-Series" Conveyor Belt Tracking System with Teflon coated fiberglass belt
- Adjustable 2-7 in. (5-18 cm) belt-to-heater clearance, adjustable separately on each side for each heater
- Additional heating chambers and conveyor belt extensions
- Heavy duty belt motor (recommend for longer conveyor belts)
- Locking casters for mobility
- Powered exhaust system that cools the outer cabinet while evacuating moisture and fumes
It eliminates the flattened, ironed-on appearance and halo associated with heat pressing of printed images, and relegates the heat press to flattening of raised fibers prior to printing with a one second 'touch' per garment.
As standard it is equipped with features found on the company's larger DTG capable dryers including adjustable belt-to-heater clearance to accommodate bulky items, a dual digital PID temperature controller accurate to +/- 1°F, and an X-Series conveyor belt roller tracking system with Teflon coated fiberglass belt. A powered exhaust removes moisture and air contaminants, while cooling the housing and controls.
Interest Free and Long Term Finance available for this product. Click here for approval or click here for more information
Screen Printing Dryer