The Nabertherm VCD Software for Visualization, Control and Documentation can be used to record process data from the controllers B400/B410, C440/C450 and P470/P480.
Up to 400 different heat treatment programs can be stored using Nabertherm VCD Software for Visualization, Control and Documentation.
The controllers are started and stopped via the software and the process is documented and archived accordingly.
The data display can be carried-out in a diagram or as data table. Even a transfer of process data to MS Excel (.csv format *) or PDF format is possible.
Nabertherm VCD Software for Visualization, Control and Documentation Features
- Available for controllers B400/B410/C440/C450/P470/P480
- Suitable for operating systems Microsoft Windows 7 (32/64 Bit) or 8/8.1 (32/64 Bit)
- Simple installation
- Setting, Archiving and print of programs and graphics
- Operation of controllers via PC
- Archiving of process curves from up to 16 furnaces (also multi-zone controlled)
- Redundant saving of archives on a server drive
- Higher security level due to binary data storage
- Free input of charge data with comfortable search function
- Possibility to evaluate data as files can be converted to Excel
- PDF-report Generation
- Language selection: German, English, Italian, French, Spanish, Russian