The Cowley Double Drive ½HP Pottery Wheel is a New Zealand made wheel that consists of a spherical cone driving a synthetic drive ring, coupled with further reduction in gearing.
This enables the Cowley Double Drive ½HP Pottery Wheel to deliver the torque required for those extra-large pots.
The Cowley Double Drive ½HP Pottery Wheel has the added advantage of storage in a small space when not in use, leaving plenty of space in the workshop.
The compact size, weight and easily removable seats enables the wheel to be readily moved for demonstrations and classes.
Features of Cowley Double Drive ½HP Pottery Wheel
- Low Maintenance
- Extremely reliable mechanism.
- 280mm diameter Aluminium Wheelhead
- Wheelhead comes predrilled for Cowley Tempered Hardwood Batts
- Good power for extra large pots
- Controllable speed from 0 to 240 rpm
- Reverse switch.
- Motor: 0.5 Hp (0.37kw)
- 20kg of Clay maximum centering
- Width 510mm
- Height 580mm
- Length 700mm (1050mm with seat attached)
- Weight: 45 Kg approx
Accessories available here