The Talisman Rotary Sieve Complete No Screen is a rotary moul type sieve for sieving large batches of glaze or slip. It has a tapered, plastic body which fits firmly on any round container
The Talisman Rotary Sieve Complete No Screen has push-in screens with moulded rubber rims that are interchangeable. Screens range from 10 mesh to 200 mesh.
The brush-cluster is rotated against the screen by turning the handle and the pressure required is regulated simply by pressing on the handle as it is turned. Brushes have nylon bristles set in a plastic back; they won't absorb colour and are easily washed. They are long-lasting, yet easily replaced.
After use the screen can be removed and the brush-cluster pushed through the bottom of the sieve for easy washing.
Talisman Rotary Sieve Complete No Screen Specifications
- White polyethylene plastic bowl
- Red plastic brushes with nylon bristles
- Black powder coated steel crank handle with wooden knob
- Aluminium frame
- Rubber lip screens with stainless steel mesh
- Diameter across top - 41 cm (16 1/4")
- Diameter across bottom - 22 cm (8 1/2")
- Depth - 15 cm (6")