Venco Range Arrives Early 2021
75mm (3") nozzle, 136mm barrel, 0.37kw (1/2hp) single phase with 0.18kw (1/4hp) vacuum pump
Venco Pugmill MK2 Range 75mm (3") De-airing Nozzle Features
- High capacity sliding vane vacuum pumps with single phase motors - with incorporated air / water filter.
- (0.18kW vacuum pump for 75mm model, 0.38kW vacuum pump for 87mm and 100mm)
- Robust construction, suitable for blending, mixing and re-working clay.
- Stainless Steel auger shaft and blades.
- Stainless steel MESH style shredding screens, NOT cheap perforated plates. This allows Venco pugmills to use lower capacity motors saving you operating expenses.
- 87mm (3.5") and 100mm (4") have access slots on the sides of the barrel for removing the shredding screens without the need to open the barrel.
- Base protected against corrosion with zinc plating and durable black powder coating.
- Main mixer shaft bearings - sealed ball races, lubricated for life, protected by "O" ring seals
- Cast marine grade Aluminium barrel - split longitudinally for easy cleaning. Stainless barrel bolts for easy removal.
- Optional Stainless Steel Barrel Fan 75mm (3") or 87mm (3.5") models. 100mm (4") model has stainless steel barrel as standard
- Gear motor main drive with totally enclosed fan cooled motor, single phase, with integral thermal overload protection.
- (1.5kW - 100mm model, 0.75kW - 87mm model, 0.37kW - 75mm model).
- High capacity industrial gearbox.
- Vacuum gauge fitted as standard.