Venco Range Arrives May 2021
75mm (3") nozzle, 136mm barrel, 0.37kw (1/2hp) single phase with 0.18kw (1/4hp) vacuum pump
- Robust construction, suitable for blending, mixing and re-working clay.
- Stainless Steel auger shaft and blades.
- Stainless steel MESH shredder screen. NOT cheap perforated plates. This allows Venco pugmills to use lower capacity motors minimising operating costs.
- Zinc plated and powder coated base.
- Sealed for life ball bearings protected by “O” ring seals.
- Cast marine grade aluminium barrel – Split longitudinally for easy cleaning.
- High capacity sliding vane vacuum pumps with single phase motors – with incorporated air / water filter.
?Specifications - 75mm
- Model: 75mm (3 inch) nozzle , 136mm barrel de-air pug mill
- Motor: Single phase 0.37kW 240v with integral thermal overload protection
- Drive System: Industrial Gearbox
- Weight: 30kg
- Coarse shredder screens
- De-airing kit
The de-airing models incorporate a vacuum pump which removes air trapped within the clay while pugging is performed. This produces the highest quality clay for immediate use on a potters wheel.