Founded in 1960, Vastex manufactures the world’s leading manual screen printing presses, infrared conveyor dryers, flash cure units, screen drying cabinets, screen exposing units from its recently completed manufacturing facility and world headquarters in Bethlehem, PA, USA.
Vastex E-1000 2536 Exposure Unit is a high output UV exposing unit w/vacuum and has a LCD touchscreen controls allow operator to set and save up to 10 preset exposure times. It will expose a 25 in. x 36 in. (63 x 91 cm) max screen O.D.
Vastex E-1000 2536 Exposure Unit features
- Power vacuum hold down contours rubber neoprene blanket to screen for excellent screen-to-film contact
- Vacuum draws through the bottom manifold with no holes in rubber blanket
- Electronic ballasts for quick starts and steady UV output
- New LCD touch screen controls provide accurate, user-friendly interaction and 10 presets
- Bright unfiltered UV fluorescent bulbs
- 3 Year warranty on manufacturer's defects*
- 0.25 in. (.63 cm) thick tempered glass, virtually eliminates breakage
- VRS pin registration compatible
Comes standard with legs; locking casters optional