Founded in 1960, Vastex manufactures the world’s leading manual screen printing presses, infrared conveyor dryers, flash cure units, screen drying cabinets, screen exposing units from its recently completed manufacturing facility and world headquarters in Bethlehem, PA, USA.
Vastex E-200 2331 Exposure Unit has ultra-fast exposure times, high-resolution detail, low energy consumption and 50,000+ hour bulb life. Exposes 23 in. x 31 in. (59 x 79 cm) Maximum Screen O.D.
Vastex E-200 2331 Exposure Unit? Features
- Exposes screens as fast as metal halide
- Produces very fine detail and halftones at 85 lpi
- Operates at 20% of the power required for metal halide
- One touch auto control, with angled control panel for easy use
- Vacuum hold down for excellent screen-to-film contact
- Slim design allows mounting on drying cabinet
- Expose ANY emulsion
- Holds up to plastisol, water-based and solvent-based inks.
- 3 Year warranty against manufacturer's defects, 5 Year warranty on LED lights
Interest Free and Long Term Finance available for this product. Click here for approval or click here for more information