The Epson SureColour SC-P405 Inkjet Printer sets a new standard in glossy printing. This powerful, A3+ printer offers incredible versatility so you can explore all your creative aspirations. With Epson UltraChrome Hi-Gloss 2 pigment ink, the Epson SureColour SC-P405 Inkjet Printer delivers vibrant photos up to 13 inches wide and up to 44 inches long. Offering the highest level of media versatility of any printer in its class, this remarkable performer prints on a wide variety of media types including glossy, luster, matte, canvas and fine art papers. Offering the latest in wired and wireless networking, the Epson SureColour SC-P405 Inkjet Printer makes it easy to print from anywhere in your home or office
Epson SureColour SC-P405 Inkjet Printer Features
- Industry-leading pigment ink technology – Epson UltraChrome Hi-Gloss 2 pigment ink for colourful, vibrant prints, beautiful skin tones that are highly water, smudge and fade-resistant.
- Individual, larger ink cartridges – change cartridges less often with 8 individual colour cartridges including a gloss optimiser.
- Professional media versatility – accommodates cut-sheet and roll paper in sizes up to A3+ wide; supports photographic and fine art paper, 1.3 mm thick board and ink jet printable CD / DVDs.
- Epson Print Layout Software – This plug-in for Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, and Nikon ViewNX-i provides a simple, easy and flexible tool for producing images to suit a variety of display requirements. Images can be printed individually or as a compound, either borderless or with a choice of border sizes and styles. An advanced gallery wrap function enables output that is suitable for mounting onto a frame. The program operates via intuitive and consistent controls that include slider bars and colour wheels for precise and easy adjustment. It includes a set of colour modes to create different finishes and moods as well as an Advanced Black and White mode. It includes a set of template Layouts, supports ICC soft proofing, Colour Production, Preview, Custom media registration & Panorama Layouts.
- Unparalleled connectivity – Hi-Speed USB 2.0, wireless 802.11n and 100 Mbit Ethernet support.
- Auto-selecting Black inks – achieve optimal black density and superior contrast on glossy, matte or fine art papers from either Matte or Photo Black ink.
- Leading-edge image-quality architecture – smoother colour transitions and outstanding highlight and shadow detail.
- Precision 8-channel print head technology – innovative MicroPiezo AMC, one-inch wide print head with ink-repelling coating for more accurate dot placement and reduced maintenance.
Max Print Width: 3 inch (392mm)
Max Sheet Size: A3+
Print Head: Epson Micro Piezo™
Print Modes: Uni & Bi-directional
Features: Variable Sized Droplet Technology (VSDT)
Advanced Epson LUT
Enhanced Colour Density
Nozzle Configuration: 180 per colour
Active Channels 7 (Auto PK/MK switching + in-line Optimiser application)
Maximum Resolution: 5760 x 1440 optimised dpi
Min Droplet Size: 1.5 picolitres
Epson UltraChrome Hi-Gloss2, Aqueous all-pigment
Cartridge Size: 14ml
8" x 10": 1 minutes
11" x 14": 2 minutes
4" x 6" (120 x 152mm) borderless: 44 seconds
Format Cut Sheet & Roll media
Printable CD's & DVD's
Size - 3.5" x 5" (89 x 127mm) – 13" x 44" (329 x 1118mm) sheets
8" (210mm) - 13" (329mm) wide with 2" core rolls
12" standard shaped printable optical media
Thickness: 0.08-0.30mm standard & 0.30-1.30mm thick sheets 0.12-0.27mm rolls
Min Margins (Normal Printing): 3mm all directions on normal sheets, 3mm left & right, 20mm top & bottom on thick sheets, 40mm top, 14mm bottom on rolls, 18mm interior diameter margin (21mm recommended) with max 120 diameter total print area on optical media
Borderless Printing: (Supported on nominated paper widths for roll media and standard thickness sheets): A4, A3, A3+ (329 x 483mm), Letter (8.5"x11"), 3.5"x5" (90x130mm), 4"x6" (100x150mm), 16:9 (102x181mm), 5"x7" (130x180mm), 5"x8" (130x200mm), 8"x10" (200x250mm), 10"x12" (254x305mm), 11"x14" (279x356mm) 11"x17" (280x430mm), 12"x12" (300x300mm) sheets, 12" (210mm) & 13" (329mm) wide rolls
Max Print Length: 3.5m (0.5m for max print quality)
Loading: Top rear sheet feeder for plain and photo paper. Front manual for fine art & poster board
Rear roll: Roll Handling Integrated support, operation requires manual cutting. Output Front with extendable tray
Double Sided Printing: Supported via manual loading however please refer to the user guide, and contact Epson or your authorised dealer before selecting any media for this purpose in order to check suitability.
Control Panel: Touch Button with LED indicators
Interface: High Speed USB 2.0, Ethernet 10Base-T / 100Base-TX, Wi-Fi (IEEE802.11 b/g/n)
Included Software (Windows): Printer Driver, XPS Driver, Epson Easy Photo Print, Print CD, EpsonNet Config, EpsonNet Setup, EpsonNet Print, Software Updater & Adobe ICC Profile on CD
Web Downloads (Windows): Epson Print Layout, E-Web Print & Firmware Updater
Web Downloads (Mac) Printer Driver, Epson Easy Photo Print, Epson Print Layout, EpsonNet Config, EpsonNet Setup, Software Updater, Firmware updator & software uninstaller
OS Compatibility: Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later, Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7 & Vista,
3rd Party S/W Compatibility: Compatible with a wide range of design, production, workflow management, and RIP software
Language: ESC/P Raster
Operational Temp 10° to 35° C (15-25° C recommended)
Operational Humidity 20 to 80% with no condensation (40-60% recommended)
Power Supply 220 – 240V, 50 – 60Hz AC, 0.3A
Power Consumption 20W Operating / 1.3W Sleep / 0.30W Off
Operating Noise 52.8dB
(W x D x H) 822mm x 977mm x 418mm recommended
(Additional space will be required at rear when using the straight through paper path)
Dimensions (W x D x H) 622 x 324 x 219mm
Weight 12.3Kg (no ink)
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
Printer, power cord, USB cable, full set of ink, Set-up guide, User Manual/driver/utility software CD.
(W x D x H) 724 x 530 x 342mm, 16Kg