Ultra PU Heat Transfer Media Refective 500mm x 25m Roll (also known as Vinyl) is a heat transfer media used for cad cutting logos, names & numbers. As it is manufactured from Polyurethane it is an Eco-friendly product with a soft elastic texture. It is great to cut, weed & apply and is suitable for cottons, polyesters and cotton/polyester blend. PU comes in a wide variety of colours as well as reflective and sub blocker.
Ultra PU Heat Transfer Media Refective 500mm x 25m Roll has a wide variety of colours, normal and neon colours as well as Reflective and a Sub- Blocker.
1. Using a cutting plotter, cut the design in reverse
2. Set heat machine to the desired temperature
3. Prepress garment to remove any moisture
4. Apply heat for 8-10 seconds, medium pressure
5. Allow to cool for a few seconds, remove the carrier
6. Cover with Teflon & re-hit with Teflon for 2 seconds
Always test cut prior to any production run. Cutter settings will need to be adjusted as the blade ages. For optimal cutting and weeding, maintain a line thickness of at least 1/8” for lettering & logos.
After preheating garment, place cover sheet over graphic and press for 2 seconds, peeling hot. Align the second colour and replace cover sheet. Repeat for additional colours. Finish with the final application of 8-10 seconds.
(Excluding 100 Micron PET Carrie): 85 MIC
(30 MIC. PU, 55 MIC. Hotmelt)
500mm(19.68") Roll Width
25M (27.34 YD) Per Roll