Industrial Emulsion Remover is an economical and effective emulsion stripper, designed for powerful emulsion removal in a production screen printing environment. It immediately liquefies and removes all photopolymer, diazo, and capillary film emulsions, dramatically increasing the speed of reclaiming.
1 Litre comes in spray bottle
4 litre comes in flagon
20 litre comes in jerry can
Industrial Emulsion Remover Features
- Drain Safe.
- Safe on all types of mesh, won't leave etching.
- Immediately breaks down emulsion for quick reclaiming.
- Pre-diluted formula can be further diluted with water for extra savings.
- Low odour makes for more comfortable environment.
- Card excess ink from screen and remove all tape.
- Apply Industrial Emulsion Remover to both sides of a wet screen with a sponge, pad, spray bottle, or pneumatic pump systems.
- Scrub screen on both sides with a non-abrasive pad or brush until emulsion is liquefied.
- Allow solution to penetrate the emulsion. The recommended duration is 10 - 30 seconds.
- Thoroughly rinse screen with high-pressure water, starting at the bottom, making sure to remove all emulsion and residue.
- Never let emulsion remover dry on your emulsion, this permanently locks the stencil and makes it impossible to reclaim.
This emulsion remover is drain safe, however whenever rinsing emulsion remover and its byproduct down the drain, be sure to use a filtration system and comply with local regulations.
GENERAL SAFETY PRECAUTIONS:
FOR INDUSTRIAL USE ONLY. Consult safety data sheet (SDS) prior to use. Use in strict accordance with all information contained on SDS.
Inhalation: Supply fresh air, consult a doctor in case of complaints.
Eyes: Rinse opened eye for several minutes under running water.
Swallowed: If symptoms persist, call a doctor.