Industrial Press Wash is an economical on-press solution for cleaning plastisol ink from screens in a production screen printing environment. Use this product as a screen opener, or screen wash after printing to save the image, and as a press wipe during continuous printing. It is also excellent for use in re-circulation machines, dip tanks, precision immersion cleaning processes, and pneumatic pump systems.
Industrial Press Wash can be applied directly on the screen without the need for water, it doesn't harm the image and allows you to store the screen for re-use. It can also be used to clean a variety of equipment and shop supplies, working efficiently to clean squeegees, ink knives and equipment, and is an excellent cleaner for the removal of pallet or belt printers' adhesive. This product is fast drying and leaves no film or oil residue leaving the screen in excellent condition for tape adhesion.
- Low vapor pressure.
- Safe on all types of mesh.
- Removes ink without harming emulsion.
- Highly solvent press wash and ink remover.
- Low odour makes for easy breathing.
- High ink load capacity for maximum economy.
- Fast drying, with no residue leaving the screen in excellent condition for tape adhesion
- Multi-use application: On-press during colour changes, as a screen opener for plastisol inks, around the shop as a multi-purpose cleaner, or in a recirculating ink cleaning system or dip tank.
Industrial Chemical line is geared for production screen printing operations, with prices ideal for shops who buy in large quantities.
- Card excessive ink from screen.
- Spray Industrial Press Wash on squeegee side of screen.
- Scrub ink with a non absorbent pad until liquified.
- Use rags or towels to wipe up ink residue. Re-apply to clean up ink residue in image area.
To cut down on the number or rags it takes to clean a screen, use a non absorbent scrub pad to liquify the ink and a squeegee to pull all the ink to one end of the screen and wipe up with one or two rags.
Recirculation System Use:
Industrial Press Wash can be continuously recirculated until product becomes too heavily soiled with solids. Used product may be filtered and reused.
When in a recirculation system, to dispose it is best to store the expired product in a chemical resistant 5 gallon container or drum and contact a local recycling service to pick it up and dispose it. Ensure you use a recycling service and not a landfill dump service and provide the service a copy of the SDS sheet so they can recycle properly.
Dispose of used product in accordance with state, local, and federal regulations.
General Safety Precautions:
FOR INDUSTRIAL USE ONLY. Consult safety data sheet (SDS) prior to use. Use in strict accordance with all information contained on SDS.
Inhalation: Supply fresh air. In case of unconsciousness place patient stably in side position for transportation.
Eyes: Rinse opened eye for several minutes under running water.
Swallowed: If symptoms persist, consult doctor.
Skin: Immediately wash with soap and water and rinse thoroughly.