Founded in 1960, Vastex manufactures the world’s leading manual screen printing presses, infrared conveyor dryers, flash cure units, screen drying cabinets, screen exposing units from its recently completed manufacturing facility and world headquarters in Bethlehem, PA, USA
A new Vastex E-2000 CTS Computer-To-Screen Exposure Unit offers a high speed, space-saving solution for shops creating print-ready screens using computer-to-screen digital printers.
Digitally-printed CTS screens slide on edge into place for secure, light-tight exposure, without the need for glass panels, vacuum hold-downs or rubber blankets associated with conventional exposing units. Vertical orientation of the CTS unit requires about one-third the floor space of horizontally oriented designs.
Vastex E-2000 CTS Computer-To-Screen Exposure Unit Features
- Exposes screens as fast as metal halide
- Produces very fine detail and halftones at 85 LPI
- Operates at 20% of the power required for metal halide
- New LCD touch screen with 10 presets provides accurate, user-friendly control
- Vertical design takes up less floor space; casters for easy mobility
- Exposes ANY emulsion
- Stands up to plastisol, water-based and solvent-based inks
- Up to 25 x 37 in. (63 x 94 cm) max screen OD screen sizes
- 3 Year warranty against manufacturer's defects, 5 Year warranty on LED lights
Touch-screen operation and adjustable screen guides allow the operator to select the screen size to be exposed, slide the screen into the chamber and expose it. The Vastex E-2000 CTS Computer-To-Screen Exposure Unit allows for up to 10 exposure settings to be stored as pre-sets for rapid production.
The high-output LED light pack with six 30 in. (76 cm) light bars exposes screens in seconds while producing high resolution half-tones up to 85 LPI and crisp detail in ultra-short exposing times. Vastex's proprietary high-output LEDs can cure (crosslink) any emulsion rapidly. The unit operates efficiently at 20 percent of the power required for metal halide, provides uniform lighting intensity cycle-to-cycle and remains cool during operation.
Mounted on sturdy full-width legs with casters for easy mobility, the unit accommodates screen sizes up to 25 x 37 in.(63 x 94 cm) O.D.
Interest Free and Long Term Finance available for this product. Click here for approval or click here for more information