Saati Chemicals Ultrafix SB2 Plus is a 2-part frame adhesive.
- Two-component polyurethane adhesive
- Blue with low viscosity for medium to fine mesh counts
- Mounts screen mesh onto aluminum, steel, iron, plastic-coated and wood frames
- 30-50 minute pot-life, mix in small quantities as required
- Extraordinary initial adhesion allows screens to be removed from the stretching system only minutes after applying
- Superior resistance to solvents, heat and automatic cleaning machines
- Superior flexibility polyurethane adhesive prevents cracking
- Quicker drying time than other urethane adhesives saves time in stretching
Directions for use
- Mix 5 parts of Ultrafix SB2 Plus adhesive with 1 part of Catalyst by weight. Use within 30 to 50 minutes.
- To obtain optimal adhesion, degrease the frame.
- Stretch the fabric over the frame providing good contact between the two. Apply the prepared mixture with a brush.
- After the adhesive has dried and cured, release tension and remove the screen from the stretching system.
- To achieve maximum heat and solvent resistance, allow adhesive to cure for 24 hours before use.
Health and safety
When sealed in the original container and stored in cool conditions, Saati Chemicals products will maintain their original properties for two years from the date of production. Prevent from freezing.