Naberthem NW660 Chamber Kiln with Bogie combines the convincing quality benefits of the proven chamber kilns that are heated from five sides with a special feature. Charging these chamber kilns is much simpler, more ergonomic and also time-saving. The larger models from 440 litres are designed as shuttle kilns with freely moving bogies. The optimal access in front of the kiln allows for simple and easy charging. These models are especially suitable for ceramic workshops, studios, clinics and schools.
Due to the high quality of materials and manufacturing, all Nabertherm kilns have a three year warranty.
Nabertherm NW660 Chamber Kiln with Bogie Features
- Ergonomic loading from three sides
- Heating elements on support tubes ensure free heat radiation
- Heating from five sides and a special arrangement of the heating elements provide for optimal temperature uniformity
- Scope of delivery includes SiC floor plates to protect the floor heating and provide for safe stacking of the kiln furniture
- Door cover made from structured stainless steel
- Semi-automatic air inlet flap that closes automatically after the drying phase in the firing program for chamber kilns up to 300 litres
- Motor-driven exhaust air flap in the middle of the kiln roof for optimal ventilation of the kiln with chamber kilns from 440 litres
- Defined application within the constraints of the operating instructions
- Three year warranty.
||Inner dimensions in mm
||Outer dimensions in mm