Designed as chamber kilns with wide-opening door these models can be easily and clearly loaded. The appealing design and attractive price are convincing arguments for this kiln series. The heating elements are protected in grooves.
The kilns can be used for ceramics and glass or porcelain painting or also for simple fusing works. Most chamber kilns are available from stock. The infinitely adjustable air inlet opening in the door and the exhaust air opening in the roof ensure good ventilation inside the kiln and reduce cooling times.
Standard Design Features
- Heating elements protected in grooves
- Heating from both sides
- Designed as a tabletop model, base available as an accessory
- Infinitely adjustable fresh air inlet
- Scope of delivery includes an option for connecting an exhaust air pipe (80 mm diameter)
- Dual shell housing for low outer temperatures
- Defined application within the constraints of the operating instructions.
Kiln Furniture Kit available - click here
||Inner dimensions in mm
||Volume in litres
||Outer dimensions in mm
||Connected load KW
||Weight in kg
|N 40 E