Venco Direct Drive Potters Wheel Motor:
Direct drive 550W (3/4 HP) permanent magnet
- no belts or pulleys (nothing to tension, no belt thump)
- brushless design (maintenance free)
- ultra quiet and incredible low speed torque
330mm Die-cast aluminium tray
-constructed from marine grade aluminium
-very strong even in class-rooms
Two legs under wheel head - where greatest stability is required.
Ergonomic Low Profile Foot Pedal
- speed hold feature; set the speed and take your foot off
Intelligent microprocessor based control system for smooth, precise control
- super quiet and smooth
- Can be used as a floor or table model
Easy Clean Touch Pad Control (on side of wheel)
- forward and reverse button
- finger-tip speed control buttons perfect for speed control while decorating
All Stainless Steel Body and Legs
- Structure guaranteed for 10 years
Energy efficient - low power consumption.
0 -300 RPM
Compact for Easy Storage
110V- 240V 50/60hz operation
NOTE WHEEL DOES NOT COME WITH OPTIONAL CLIP-ON TRAY/WORK TABLE SET
- Clip-on tray shelves - hand oiled plywood with aluminium brackets
- Standard wheel head bats - drilled with holes to match wheel head. (hand oiled plywood) approx 340mm diameter
- Riser bats - increased thickness bat for increasing the wheel head height above that of the tray rim for throwing large diameter platters etc. Made from hand oiled plywood.
- Stand-up kit. - stainless steel extension legs for stand-up throwing. Increases wheel head height to 84cm (33") from floor level.
- Leg feet. Extra feet may used to adjust the height of the wheel to personal taste. Up to three feet may be used on each leg. Each foot increases the height of the wheel by 22mm ( 7/8"). A set of three feet (one for each leg) is supplied as standard with each wheel